It is still cold here, you don't dare walk too far. Although sitting in the hotel is getting a little boring at this point. We are sitting in a coffee house that has free wi-fi, it is very smoky. I think everyone in here is smoking. That is one thing you miss about home and never realized how good we had it. Literally you can not see across the room for all the smoke.
We had breakfast at the hotel this morning and Wayne ordered bacon and eggs, sounds good? Well let's just say the bacon was practically raw and the eggs were fried on one side and the yolk was raw, it just looked gross. There is no way I could have ate that, I have a problem with eggs anyway and they have to be well done and hard before I can eat them. Well tonight is new years eve, so we should have some exciting stories to share with you tomorrow, I'm sure we will not get any sleep tonight. It will probably sound like an earthquake without the motion. Hope each and everyone of you brings in the new year safely. Keep those prayers coming, especially for our little boy to start feeling better soon.
Love, Crystal

7 comments:
We are going over to Clint and Leanne's to celebrate the new year....we will be missing you! Andy says he is staying up until midnight but I have my doubts.
Wonder if Zeb is a good sleeper.....
We will cook lots of southern dinners for you when you get home!
Hope you guys have a safe and Happy New Year Maybe no more earthquakes. We love you lots and have many prayers for all 3 of you. I'm celebrating the New Year on Inpatient Rehab. By the way the extra outfit thing is good for a lot of reasons but for a while longer you may also want to carry you an extra shirt.
Love Ya
Bec
The second pic is my all time favorite. You can really see what he looks like. So so cute! Try to stay warm. Continuing to think of you often! Love ya and can't wait for you to get Zeb home to us! Love ya! Carrie
Happy New Year! We can't wait for all three of you to be home. If reflux is the problem, it can be easly treated. Regan and Reece both had problems. With Regan we had extra clothes everywhere - the car, my purse, diaper bag, etc. There were days when I wish I could just wear a trash bag. Hopefully Zeb will feel better today. Hope you have a great visit. We can't wait to hear about the New Year's Eve celebrations.
Take care. Love, Rusty, Tina, Regan and Reece
Happy New Year! I LOVE the second pic of Zeb. You can really see some personality coming out! Ko was a "reflux baby". We have new furniture now. :) Like everyone else says: take clothes everywhere. I don't think anyone ever saw her outfits because she had a bib over everything. Can't wait to hear some New Year's stories. Mine was uneventful. Just the way I like it. Prayin for you 3 everyday. Love ya!
It was so great to hear your voice last night! Zeb is so precious. We can't wait to get him here so we can spoil him rotten. Enjoy that sweet baby and give him a kiss from all of us. Emma has fallen in love with his smile. She can't wait to get her hands on him either! love, Ab
Happy 2008! We hope all is well. We can't wait to meet Zeb; he looks so happy. Greg says he is better looking than his daddy.
Take care,
Greg, Laura, Jesse
Post a Comment