Saturday, December 22, 2007

Addedum to previous post

OK so I was wrong this morning when I told you the time here, I was behind an hour and that was after I had set my watch, guess last night was longer than I thought. Sheila will be glad to know that we did spend her euro's, but it was on McDonald's. Wayne says he has one of those euro's left and a coin of some form or fashion. Thanks to Sheila for providing us our only meal today. Hopefully tonight's meal on the plane will be better than last nights, Wayne had some kind of microwave chicken and I had curry vegetables. They at least had some really good cookies for dessert, Wayne even let me have his. I'm sure at some point he regreted that decision. Just about 2 more hours before we hit the airways again for our final destination.
With love,
Crystal

No comments: