Thursday, December 13, 2007

Great News

We finally got our LOI (letter of invitation) on Tuesday!!!!! We have made arrangements to leave on Dec. 21 and arrive in Kazakhstan on Dec. 23. I don't think there could be a better Christmas present. So now is the time to get everything together, start packing and panicking. Please pray for safe travels and that our little guy is still there waiting on us and that the bonding period will go smoothly. We should be in country for 2 weeks, give or take a day or so and then a couple of days to get back. Thanks for your on-going support!!
Love,
Crystal
PS. by the way, we will be using our yahoo email for our trip, it is crys.ander@yahoo.com , please keep in touch!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Praise the lord!! I know you were thrilled to recieve your letter. We are all keeping you in our thoughts as you make this life changing journey and know that this is God's plan for you and Wayne. We love you, travel safe....

Unknown said...

Yippie! I'll start shopping for toddler golf clubs.

Krista said...

We know you guys are so excited! Can't wait to read the blog once you've seen the little fellow! Post quickly and travel safe!

towens said...

We are so excited for you!! I guess this couldn't have come at a better time. I know you are anxious. Be safe...

Lindsay said...

I already miss you and you haven't even been gone a week. Travel safe and your in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so truely excited for you and Wayne. I know we only see eachother every few years but I have been kept to date on your stuggles by Shelby. I know that this child (which ever you choose) will bring you nothing but joy. I look forward to reading all about your incredible journey.