I guess we are going to try to spend the day at Mad Murphy's, that is if we don't freeze to death on the way there. It is still cold, really cold. Not so bad, if you remember to wear layers. After the babyhouse visit today we just hung out around the hotel room. I think I've ate too much junk, so I didn't feel good. Wayne watched a couple of movies, one on his now working PSP and one of the laptop. I do have to give Wayne props, he has been great during this whole time. I really thought he would be grumpy, but he's not, I think knowing he is going to get to see Zeb makes everything else better.
Crystal
By the way, I forgot to tell you we did get to change a diaper today, I thought he had one that was dirty, so I asked for some wipes since all we had was a diaper. They brought us a rough dry washcloth to wipe him with. Thank God, he had only peed. We will be going out to look for wipes today. And he didn't cry then either, but he is at the age that he will give you just a few minutes to change him and then he is ready to do something else. If you have to put on 3 layers of clothes, then you can only imagine how that went today, he tried to leave several time before we got all of them back on. We were thankful there was two of us there.

4 comments:
Just thinking about all those layers makes me hot.....it is 34 here but you know me! What is the temperature like inside the babyhouse? And what about your hotel room....do you control the temperature?
We will be at Sunday School in the morning so extra prayers should be coming your way. We all miss you and can't wait to met zeb and shop for some extra soft baby clothes!
He still looks happy in his grimacing picture!
I can't imagine having to put three layers on an active baby. He is still so beautiful even when he is grimacing. Looking forward to seeing him on his first John Deere with some bibs and a ball cap. Love ya
my,my,my..I cannot believe how addicted I am to this blog..I check every night before bed and every morning when I get up. Seems you have settled into motherhood very comfortably. I miss you and am always thinking of you..loved the video, it was my first laugh of the day:)
Keep warm and God Bless.
Max and Kristy
I just can't get over how cute he is. Good luck with the layers. Sounds like you guys are making the most of your trip. Glad to hear you are safe despite the earthquake. I'm sure you needed one more thing to shake you up! You can see that I am now reading both Saturday and Sundays posts! Love ya! Carrie
Post a Comment