Here's is the big reveal!! Welcome Zeb Erick Anderson!! Hope you guys enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them. Merry Christmas all!! PS: yes, he is a boy, they just had him dressed in pink and three layers of that to boot.
What a beautiful boy!! You guys look great...Kaz is better to you than it was to us! Ha! We can't wait to meet this little guy. He looks so happy. I bet he has a fun personality. Enjoy your Christmas blessing. Tell Marina hello from the Fraisers. Love, Richard and Marieta
Hey, only a confident man can wear pink! Lots of personality in that laugh and lots of pride in Wayne's smile. What a present! Sized him up for clubs yet? Love you guys!
He is so sweet. It looks like you and Zeb are bonding well. Wayne looks a little nervous. I'm sure I would too if it was me. The clan called from Riverview to give Gene some heck - that's how I found out there were pictures on the blog.
He's adorable. Reece came in to see the baby and Wayne. He's excited about having a new playmate. You all look so happy - a perfect family. Enjoy the next two weeks.
I am just sitting here teary eyed....he is so beautiful!! Chris thinks he looks just like you and Andy and Kelly are ready for a play-date! Merry Merry Merry Christmas!!!!!
Everyday I can't wait to get on and read your updates! We do not get tired of hearing about him! Your notes today on how they live was interesting. I'm sure you are journaling all of this. He is absolutely beautiful! The girls just looked at all of the pictures. Love Wayne's smile as he is holding Zeb! Love, Marty, Allison, Gavin, Grant, Gracie & Gwenna
11 comments:
HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
What a beautiful boy!! You guys look great...Kaz is better to you than it was to us! Ha! We can't wait to meet this little guy. He looks so happy. I bet he has a fun personality. Enjoy your Christmas blessing. Tell Marina hello from the Fraisers.
Love, Richard and Marieta
Oh my goodness Crystal! He is so cute and already happy to be with you guys! What a Merry Christmas! Love, Carrie and Family
Hey, only a confident man can wear pink! Lots of personality in that laugh and lots of pride in Wayne's smile. What a present! Sized him up for clubs yet? Love you guys!
All I keep saying is WOW!! I can see so much light in his eyes...You guys look like a proud mama and papa.Keep warm. Love ya! Max and Kristy
He is so sweet. It looks like you and Zeb are bonding well. Wayne looks a little nervous. I'm sure I would too if it was me. The clan called from Riverview to give Gene some heck - that's how I found out there were pictures on the blog.
He's adorable. Reece came in to see the baby and Wayne. He's excited about having a new playmate. You all look so happy - a perfect family. Enjoy the next two weeks.
Love, The Paul's
I am just sitting here teary eyed....he is so beautiful!! Chris thinks he looks just like you and Andy and Kelly are ready for a play-date!
Merry Merry Merry Christmas!!!!!
He looks soooo happy. He's beautiful. We are so thrilled for you guys. Merry Christmas.
Love Dave, Tami, Matt, Kara & Kevin
I too am setting her teary eyed. He is so beautiful and you all look so happy. Sending our love and prayers
~Leanne
Everyday I can't wait to get on and read your updates! We do not get tired of hearing about him! Your notes today on how they live was interesting. I'm sure you are journaling all of this. He is absolutely beautiful! The girls just looked at all of the pictures. Love Wayne's smile as he is holding Zeb!
Love, Marty, Allison, Gavin, Grant, Gracie & Gwenna
Post a Comment