The first thing I have to say is God is good. I don't know how anyone could do what Wayne and I are doing and not realize it is a God thing. We are so fortunate to have him as our Savior. We give thanks to him today, the day of the birth of his son, Jesus Christ.
We got to visit with Zeb for two hours today and they were two great hours. We are realizing more and more just how hard it is going to be to leave him in a couple of weeks and not see him until March. We will just have to turn to our faith to get us through that time. Zeb has a respiratory illness right now and seems it was worse today than yesterday, we just wish we could get him home to Dr. Melody so she could help get him well--that was an actual quote from Wayne. It has been amazing to watch Wayne with Zeb, I got tears in my eyes today just watching them and listening to Wayne talk about how much he already loves him. It took Wayne months to first tell me that he loved me, but only one day to tell his son. As many of you know, we have been working with an international adoption doctor, we will be emailing her today to tell her that Wayne says that it doesn't matter what she has to say now, because Zeb is ours nad we can work on any problems he may have once we get him home. We do have to say he looks perfect, except for the cold. We talked with the babyhouse doctor today, she says he weighs 8.4 kilos right now, he is 28 inches tall. We were able to get him to laugh a lot today even though he wasn't feeling good. We also got to see him crawl, pull himself up, suck his thumb and drink tea out of a coffee cup, we even had the luxuary of being spit up on several times, now that should qualify us as parents.
It just keeps on snowing here, I bet it has snowed a foot just in the few days we have been here. We were able to walk to a restaurant today called Mad Murphy's today, it was a great place, will likely go back there a lot, American type food. Not much else going on here. Will try to keep posting daily, may not post quite so many pics next time, takes too long to upload (or download). Love,
Crystal

9 comments:
How Handsome! We are so proud for you. Love you all! Can't wait to see him and hold him. Love, Ab and Rog
What a great Christmas gift!! I have been crying since I read it!! How awesome!!! Merry Christmas to you!!!
Merry Christmas! Glad to see he is wearing blue today!! Hope he is feeling better soon.
Merry Christmas. Everything sounds like it is going wonderful. He is so cute; can't wait to see him. Wayne is not missing anything in the big town of Cord. Jennifer and Win
Crystal we wish you a Merry Christmas. Zeb is beautiful and I can hardly wait for the next post. All our love and prayers go out to you and Wayne and Zeb. We are so glad to have a name for your Christmas miracle now. Love, Becky Buck Tyler Bryar and Carrol
Crying again! He is so handsome! I can not wait to meet Zeb and of course introduce him to Leslie! Praying for you everyday! Love you guys! Carrie and Family
He looks perfect. I can barely type for crying. Wish I were there to help with his cold. TLC always the best medicine. God is so good. Merry First Christmas together! Melody
How precious is he! I love the picture of his Daddy kissing him--that's the pic that teared me up! He likes his thumb, too, I see! He is darling and so blessed to have such great parents! Plus, you had a white Christmas with your sweet baby boy! How special is that?!?!
Crystal he is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations Mom!!
Post a Comment