Our translator took us to a mall today, let's just say it wasn't all that impressive. We have heard so many people talk about the RAM store, not all that great. We did grab a bite to eat while we were there, I had pralines and cream from Baskins and Robbins (or as my aunt would say Bastards and Robbers) and Wayne had pizza. We had an interesting conversation with our 21 year old translator about what music he likes to listen to and what is on his IPOD. Wayne told him he was going to bring him some country music to put on there, particulary Garth Brooks. It looks like we are on go for Wednesday to come home. We thought that we would be spending Tuesday doing paperwork, but as it turns out, we have already done everything we need to do, so they are letting us go to the babyhouse on Tuesday for one last visit, yeah!!! Wayne wants to try to get a flight out on Tuesday, but I think we will stay for that extra visit. By the way to all of MY friends who comment on the blog yesterday about the sleeping thing, I just want you to know, that it is not ME, but my husband who is talking about sleeping with the boy!!! And yes, Sheila, you were on my list, but I will let you slide this time. I actually didn't even know you were reading the blog until I saw that you finally registered, that made me feel better at least. Can't wait to see you guys and share all of our stories and pictures in person!! Thanks for all the prayers, it just proves we should hand over all our worries to the Lord because he does take care of them, maybe just not on our schedule. Love, Crystal
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Our Saturday visit
Our translator took us to a mall today, let's just say it wasn't all that impressive. We have heard so many people talk about the RAM store, not all that great. We did grab a bite to eat while we were there, I had pralines and cream from Baskins and Robbins (or as my aunt would say Bastards and Robbers) and Wayne had pizza. We had an interesting conversation with our 21 year old translator about what music he likes to listen to and what is on his IPOD. Wayne told him he was going to bring him some country music to put on there, particulary Garth Brooks. It looks like we are on go for Wednesday to come home. We thought that we would be spending Tuesday doing paperwork, but as it turns out, we have already done everything we need to do, so they are letting us go to the babyhouse on Tuesday for one last visit, yeah!!! Wayne wants to try to get a flight out on Tuesday, but I think we will stay for that extra visit. By the way to all of MY friends who comment on the blog yesterday about the sleeping thing, I just want you to know, that it is not ME, but my husband who is talking about sleeping with the boy!!! And yes, Sheila, you were on my list, but I will let you slide this time. I actually didn't even know you were reading the blog until I saw that you finally registered, that made me feel better at least. Can't wait to see you guys and share all of our stories and pictures in person!! Thanks for all the prayers, it just proves we should hand over all our worries to the Lord because he does take care of them, maybe just not on our schedule. Love, Crystal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
After watching the videos today, Riley is so excited that he can say ball. He's ready to teach him to throw the fast ball and change-up. He says that he's too young for the curve ball, so that will have to wait. I'm sure he will have a ball, bat, and glove from cousin Riley when he gets home. Love ya'll,
Regina, Riley, Brooke and Macey
Can't wait to watch the videos. Love the pics as usual. I am SO glad you get to go back to the babyhouse on Tueday before coming home. Can't wait to see you guys and hear all the stories. Love ya! Carrie and the gang
We can't wait to hear all the stories when you get home. We have enjoyed ready the blog and being part of your journey. Zeb is adorable and we're so glad he is feeling better. We can't wait to watch the videos. We have to do that from my office. It doen't work well on dial up. Reece was excited to see a picture of Ms. Crystal and the baby (as he says) today! Love, Rusty, Tina, Regan and Reece
We're so glad Zeb is feeling better! He's so adorable!! And, just so you know, sometimes the most precious moments are when you are all snuggled up in bed together and you watch them sleep. They grow up so fast that if he wants to sleep with you sometimes, it really will be okay! Thanks so much for all of the photos and information. We cannot wait to give him hugs and kisses!
Love,
Wendy, Michael, Grace, and Karis
Post a Comment