Thursday, January 3, 2008

Here are some more of our favorite pictures of Zeb. I was looking at the blog today and realized that it has not posted all the pictures that I had tried to put on the blog, so here's a few. We have heavy hearts today, Zeb is still not feeling well and was put in isolation today by the doctor. Not sure what that really means, we just pray he starts feeling better. Helplessness is the best word I can find to describe how we are feeling. If only we were in America!!! Please keep praying for our little guy, he really needs it right now.
With love, Crystal

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Im so sorry Zeb is sick. I will pray "extra" for him today. I just know that with all the thoughts and prayers he is going to get better soon. The third pic of Zeb looking up at Wayne is absolutely precious. Many thoughts and prayers to all of you. Love ya! Carrie

Tina Paul said...

I'm sorry Zeb is still not feeling well. We will say extra prayers for him today. Reece is at home with Rusty today. He can't seem to get over his cold. Dr. Moody ordered chest x-rays yesterday so we'll see. Hopefully Zeb will be feeling better soon. It was 12 degrees in the big town this morning. Take care and hopefully you will get to see Zeb soon. Don't they know he needs his mommy and daddy when he's not feeling well. I love the new pics. Love, Tina

Melody said...

I know Zeb will be well soon. The isolation proably is just to prevent exposure to the other children. Most all childhood illnesses are contagious. I wish i could hop on the next plane to Almaty. Praying for a quick recovery, Melody

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! We are keeping you in our prayers, especially Zeb. I hope you still get to see him tomorrow. Hey: how come I've never heard of these sandwiches? Tell Tom to send one over. :) The top ten lists are great. Maybe we'll send it to David Letterman since he has no new material. Keep your heads up, God will take care of you and your baby. Love ya'all!

Lindsay said...

I am sorry to hear about Zeb. I am praying for you guys and even more for your little guy! I can't wait until you can bring him home and we can meet him! Sure do miss you!
Love Ya Lindsay