Thursday, January 10, 2008

Home at last!!

Greetings everyone. We finally made it back home late last night!! Don Wayne and Patsy were very sweet to pick us up at the airport, we drove to Jonesboro and ate dinner at Ruby Tuesdays, where Wayne finally had a steak, salad, and sweet tea with ice!! He was pretty excited about that. He is off to work (or actually the store) and I'm headed back to bed. I will post more later and maybe some pictures. I just wanted everyone to know we are safe and sound at home and welcome anybody to our home who wants to look at videos and more pictures, Lord knows we are not going anywhere anytime soon!!!!!!!
Love,
Crystal

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Welcome home sweet friend, I am so happy you guys are back on U.S. soil. I too have become addicted to the blog--so keep blogging. Will call you next week to hear your voice.Get some rest!

Melody said...

Welcome home. It has been a joy to watch God bless your sweet family on your journey. Cannot wait for your next. Please get some rest. Your toddler will be home soon. God bless, Melody

Lynne said...

Melody alread said it all.........

Anonymous said...

Hey! Welcome home. Glad to have you back on US soil! Keep us updated, and I want to see some more pics of that cutie pie. Love ya!

Bec said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. Get some much deserved rest.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm in!! Zeb is absolutely beautiful - of course I am partial to those brownn eyes!! I am so happy for you both. Keep us posted and I will pass along to Kat. My Wayne says hello and congrats!! He is very excited for you!