Hello all! Here are some pictures of different places here in Almaty. Don't the pictures just look cold, you can feel cool air just looking at the pictures, or is that just me because I'm still cold from our walk today.
The first picture is our hotel, it really has been fairly nice, except for the one night. The second picture is where we thought we were going to stay, it is the new Tien Shan and a lot more expensive than our hotel. It is a beautiful hotel, we did walk around on the inside, very modern and American like. The third picture is of Mad Murphy's, my favorite place and where I'm sending this message from. If I will miss anything besides my son, it will be Mad Murphy's. It just feels like some place you would see on Beale St.
When we get back to the hotel room, I will try to send some pictures we took today. We went on a long walk, which is probably why I'm still cold, and got some beautiful pictures. Just 3 more days and we will be back on US soil!! We can't wait to see you guys! Love, Crystal

3 comments:
No. It's not just you. It looks very cold. We will be glad to have you back on American soil and can't wait to hear stories about the trip. We hope your next visits with Zeb are great ones and he feels like playing. We will continue to pray for the three of you. Love, Rusty, Tina, Regan and Reece
Did you feel all the prayers coming your way from 615 E Main Street this morning????
We miss you and can't wait to see you!
It looks cold and I can't imagine my roommate in the cold weather cause you usually sweat me out of the office. I am so glad Zeb is better you can see the twinkle in his eye again. We are all praying for you guys and welove and miss you. My the angels wrap their wings tightly around you guys and bear you safely home as well as watch over Zeb til he gets to be with his mom and dad again. God Bless
Post a Comment