Thursday, January 17, 2008

Court Date

Hey!! We got great news yesterday, our court date is Feb. 11th. We will be leaving on the 8th, arriving in Kaz on the 10th, go to court on the 11th, paperwork on the 12th, and then come home on the 13th!!! Just a quick trip, over and back, so maybe our bodies won't have such a hard time adjusting to the time change. We are slowly getting back into the groove of our daily lives, it has been a lot harder getting readjusted than what I thought it would be. With the court date being Feb. 11, that means Zeb should be here sometime around the middle of March (if all goes as scheduled). Of course, everyone keeps asking if we have his room ready, well the answer is NO. I'm going to try to get his crib and bedding this weekend, now who knows when it will get put up, may have to get Tom Shaw on that one. Wayne has been really busy since we have been home, working on equipment, cattle and soon will be working on getting his tax stuff around. So he has a busy few weeks ahead of him, but he did say the timing of the court date couldn't have been any better. Hope all is going well for everyone, keep in touch, and I will try to post on the blog weekly from here on out. Next week, I'm going to try to post some more pictures for everyone to see.
Thanks for all of your Prayers!! God has been so good to us.
Crystal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good!!! That is WONDERFUL news. We are so happy. You know if we can help in anyway, we are here for you. We love you and are praying for everything to go well so that we can have Zeb home as soon as possible.

Allison said...

Great news! Thanks for the update. The kids are really excited to think we will meet him at the Shaw Reunion in July! Hope you are planning on coming and showing him off....you may not see him much though! We'll pray for another safe travel.
Love,
Allison

Anonymous said...

I'll pull Wayne's slack if I need to with putting the crib together. I have a lot of Daddy and Wayne in me, except I need instructions from time to time. We are so excited about everything that God is allowing to happen in our lives. Praying that the next few weeks fly by and then slows down so we can enjoy our little guy.

Love ya bunches,
Regina, Riley, Brooke and Macey

Krista said...

Yeah! We're so glad yall made it home safely and got a court date so quickly! Your little fellow will be here in no time! Can't wait to see him--he's absolutely darling! If Wayne needs Stoney to farm for him this spring, you know he'll be more than happy to do that! Ha!