I'll start off by saying we had a great night last night, Zeb basically slept from 6:00pm to 7 am. He was soooo tired. We finally got him to take a nap this afternoon and are slowly getting his meal times worked out. The rivers around here are rising fast and furiously, so I guess Wayne will get to spend a lot of time at home bonding with Zeb. That was one of the things that I was worried about, that Wayne would have to start planting about the time Zeb got here, but I guess God was looking out for us.
We also had our first bath last night and let me tell you he did not like it either, nor did his dad. Wayne had to leave the room because Zeb was screaming so loud, but we got it done and he smelled so much better afterward. Will try to get some more pictures posted to the blog soon, if Zeb doesn't wake up I may try to do it next. We haven't gotten many pictures since he has been home but we are trying to do better, just have too many other things on our minds. Keep watching for new posts!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! He is ADORABLE!! Congrats to the Anderson/Shaw families... What a wonderful miracle. Can't wait to meet him in person. Love ya'all!
Post a Comment