Sunday, March 16, 2008

One more day

I know it has been a long time since I last blogged, but as you can imagine we have been busy. As most of you know, Zeb was suppose to be here today, but his flight was cancelled and now we have to wait until tomorrow to go to Memphis to pick him up. As I'm typing this, it's about a hour before his flight is scheduled to leave Almaty, so let's pray nothing goes wrong today. We did get to call our escort last night, we only got to talk for a few minutes, but everything is good with Zeb. She said he is eating and sleeping good, still not walking so that gives Wayne and I something to look forward to once he gets here. I promise to do better blogging once Zeb is here, I will try to post some pictures of the escort, our airport reunion, his room and what he looks like now. I'm anxious to see how much he has changed. So look back on Thursday or Friday and there should be a new post. I do have to say, my friends and family have been great with making sure we have everything we need for the little guy. I say there is always something else he needs and Wayne thinks he has too much stuff now. He doesn't know that I bought some more clothes and toys yesterday!! We are so very excited about tomorrow, so please pray all goes well. Love, Crystal

6 comments:

Lynne said...

I have been thinking about you all day....I can't believe we are finally counting down the hours instead of the days!!!!!
Can't wait for pictures and updates...prayers will continue!

Unknown said...

I am so thrilled that things are on a go!!!! We have thought and wondered today as we were traveling if today was still the day...God has been good and he will continue to bless you these next 24 hours. We will pray for you! See you at Bible study! HA HA

Katie said...

It really is less than 24 hours now!!! Hurry home with Little Zebbie!!!
Love,
Evan

AJ said...

Happy Zeb day to you, Happy Zeb day to you! Can't wait to see him at home at last.

Melody said...

Thinking of you all. Thrilled at the work of God in your lives. If you need anything my cell is 307-8525. The Confirmation Kids send their prayers and welcome to the newest member of our church family. God bless, Melody

Krista said...

I keep checking the blog to see the "latest developments"--glad you are going to be posting some more! Aunt Regina has been keeping me informed, though! I can't even imagine the relief (and the excitement) you are going to feel when you walk in your house with him...we're thinking of you all!