Thursday, November 22, 2007

Welcome!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Today is the first day of our blog, so bare with us while we try to come into the 21st century. This will hard for two country folks from Arkansas. We are very excited about the next few months and all the travels that will lead us to our child. So please follow along and watch us grow as individuals and a family.

May God bless each of you this holiday season, as he has blessed us!

Wayne and Crystal

PS. This is a private blog, which means that only invited people can view it, so if you know someone that we have left out or is interested please let me know who and their email addresses so I can add them. Thanks again.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!! I love a blog...thanks so much for including me. We are so so happy for your family!

Unknown said...

Keep us posted on what is going on!! I have emailed friends and family about your gifts you are looking for, and will continue to keep asking! We are praying for you and know that God will bless this new adventure you are on. We are so thankful for people who are wanting to adopt. Adoption is close to our hearts!!

towens said...

We're excited to be added and I can't wait to talk to Wayne once he gets to experience another country. I sure hope all goes well. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!!!!!

Tina Paul said...

As you know, we are so excited for the two of you! You will be great parents. Keep us posted and let us know if there is anything we can do. We have some things for you. I will try to get them to you this week.